Panghulo National High School is a public-sectarian school, located in Barangay Panghulo, Malabon City, Philippines. It is one of the major high schools in the city of Malabon.
Panghulo National High School was founded on 1968. It was first called Panghulo Barrio High School then Panghulo Barangay High School. Later it was called Malabon Municipal High School (Panghulo Annex) to Malabon National High School (Panghulo Annex). Panghulo National High School was then called as its present name.
- Aurelia Naval (1986)
- Zenaida Paras, OIC (1986-1987)
- Marcelita Tesorero (1987-1996)
- Fortunato Pascual Jr. (1996-2003)
- Corazon G. Hernandez (2003-2006)
- Fortunato B. Abude (2007- 2011)
- Olivia Q. Martin (2011)
- Lolita L. Acuña (October 10, 2011-present)